80% of enterprise data is ROT, yet companies struggle cleaning it up from their file shares. Clean-up projects usually fail because no one knows what’s in there and it hasn’t been actively managed for a long time.
In this webinar, we highlight a twofold approach to cleaning up file shares. This methodology was developed with a top 5 bank and a large retail chain to be cost effective and defensible. It’s already implemented across 50,000 file shares and 5 petabytes of data.
Below is the agenda for the webinar:
- Common issues with file shares (and SharePoint)
- Why relying on the end user fails
- Evaluating technologies for file share clean up
- How to clean up file shares – the twofold approach
- The cost-effective approach
- The defensible approach
- What the future holds for file shares and information governance
If you would like to read more on file share clean-up before watching our webinar, here are some extra resources.