Financial Services Compliance for Top 5 Global Bank
A global bank needed to meet their evolving compliance needs. Before enlisting ZL Tech, they tried multiple products, all of which failed under massive data volumes, putting them at risk for sanctions. ZL Tech provides the bank scalability across global locations, thousands of mailboxes and multiple business functions, including compliance, eDiscovery and archiving.
Bridging the Gaps in Financial Services
Regulatory Compliance and Supervision
The financial services compliance landscape is complex, opaque and constantly changing. Financial institutions have been expanding the scope of business activities and communication channels, resulting in increased data volumes. Organizations are expected to meet standard compliance requirements for their growing data, such as FINRA and SEC 17a-4, while staying up to date with emerging regulations, such as GDPR and CCPA. Failure to stay on top of regulatory compliance requirements can have significant financial and legal ramifications.
- Granular policy engine to reduce false positive and maximize review efficiency
- Automatic supervision and triggers for non-compliance
- GDPR and CCPA privacy by design with remediation actions for sensitive data
- Configurable reports for insights into communication patterns and internal threats
The growing volume and variety of enterprise data has resulted in higher eDiscovery risks and costs throughout the collection and review of electronically stored information (ESI). With data spread across multiple geographic locations, corporate entities, applications and legacy repositories, organizations are pressured to find and produce potentially relevant information under urgent litigation demands.
- Complex search to maximize accuracy and relevancy of results returned
- Early case assessment to quickly determine case strategy and gain insights into related custodians
- Powerful self-service control for legal and compliance teams to relieve IT burden
- Comprehensive and defensible audit trails for full chain of custody
Digital collaboration and information sharing have forced financial companies to become more data-centric. Data governance – knowing where your data is and who is accountable for it – is a critical factor in preventing security breaches, automating financial services compliance and preparing for threatening legal action. The challenge for financial institutions is how to effectively govern information in a global, fast-paced and heavily regulated industry.
- Centralized control ensures consistent policy management for all data types
- Unified initiatives across business, legal, compliance, risk and data management
- Global search across the entire data ecosystem, spanning locations and data sources
- Full text indexing and metadata capture for rapid information retrieval
In-Place Data Management
Historically organizations only needed to manage the small subset of corporate data containing sensitive and important records. However, organizations are now required to find and retrieve information across the enterprise for privacy regulations, legal discovery, and analytic projects. To meet these demands, organizations need in-place data management to reliably control, search and retrieve information—wherever it resides.
- In-place information management that allows organizations to govern their data at the source without creating copies
- True enterprise-wide search with intuitive filters, upfront deduplication, and easy export for early case assessment, eDiscovery and analytics
- Built-in insights that explore communication patterns and networks to identify key players and subject matter experts
- Privacy by design that allows for the isolation and remediation of sensitive information
Top 5 US Financial Services Firm
Large financial services group leverages ZL Unified Archive® to complete massive legacy data migration, and solve eDiscovery and file management issues.
Download the Case Study
ZL Compliance Manager
ZL Compliance Manager allows email and data archiving for financial services to meet industry regulations by reviewing and flagging messages, customizing rules, searching the enterprise, and tracking previous actions.
Download the Brochure
Files Management for Top Bank
This top 5 bank leveraged ZL Tech File Analysis & Management to clean up and govern their file repositories for a single source of truth, privacy by design, and ROT reduction.
Download the Case Study