Since 1999, ZL Technologies has worked to help companies manage and control their data. Located in Silicon Valley, ZL provides a fully scalable information governance and analytics solution to Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Think you have a good idea? Act on it.
At ZL we strive to have a collaborative environment where hard work and creative ideas are valued over rigid hierarchy. We want an environment where people can succeed at the highest level, and we’ve made it easy for our employees to do just that. Our open structure allows ideas to flow freely, enabling anyone to take the initiative and cultivate a project through to fruition.
We empower our employees to pursue their ideas and passions, and as such we ask that candidates be ready to take initiative by facing challenging projects on a regular basis.
We do what any company does: we solve problems every day. But these aren’t your average problems, these are complex problems sized for Fortune 500 companies. Therefore, at ZL we're always looking for unique perspectives and approaches to solving challenging issues.
The nature of our business is multifaceted and varied. One day could be focused on government policy, another day might be a deep dive into the intricacies of analytic software. Tackling these diverse problems requires the desire to constantly expand your knowledge base.
At ZL we strive to maintain an environment full of well-rounded individuals. That's why we don’t focus on titles or hierarchies. Instead, we focus on getting things done. We challenge our team members to take on new roles and projects in order to promote professional growth.
With a customer base full of Fortune 500 companies, team members are expected to regularly communicate with executives at some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. Thus, we require candidates to be mature and comfortable interacting with people at all levels of business.
For positions in our Milpitas, CA HQ, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Marketing and Communications
- Creating unique campaigns that capture the attention of viewers
- Authoring collateral and articles that resonate with customers and prospects
- Issuing regular public statements such as press releases, quotes, and media alerts
- Working with partners and affiliates to amplify brand outreach
- Sales & Business Development
- Speaking directly with prospective customers
- Crafting communications with potential business partners
- Nurturing long-term relationships with partners and prospects
- Verbally negotiating various terms of agreements and contracts
- Sales & Solution Engineering
- Providing product demos for prospective clients
- Guiding “deep dives” through product functionality and differentiation
- Attending high-level meetings with the prospect company’s executive teams
- Interpreting highly-technical product components to business audiences
Marketing and Communications
Sales & Business Development
Sales & Solution Engineering
- Product Support, Quality Assurance & Customer Success (Milpitas, CA)
- Stress-testing the product before software releases are made available to customers
- Proactively communicating with customers to ensure the product is exceeding requirements
- Training customers on how to effectively use both basic and advanced features of the product
- Escalating any technical bugs or issues reported by customers to the proper parties
- Solution Engineering & Product Management (Milpitas, CA)
- Mastery of product features and UI in order to help customers
- Guiding demos and technical aspects of sales calls
- Helping shape long-term product strategy and roadmap
- Assisting customer end-users navigate technical documentation
Product Support, Quality Assurance & Customer Success (Milpitas, CA)
Solution Engineering & Product Management (Milpitas, CA)
IT & Support
- IT Support Technician (Milpitas, CA)
- Install OS on laptops, workstations, Virtual Machines & Servers
- Perform BIOS update, firmware update & device driver updates
- Troubleshooting technical issues with Laptops, workstations, mobile/wireless devices
- Help Senior IT staff in cloud operations support
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- IT/System/Networks background
- Familiar with server/computer and networking technologies
- Familiar with Windows and Linux OS
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Help desk experience
- Attention to details
- Ability to quickly learn and scale
- Technical Support Engineer (Milpitas, CA)
- eDiscovery & Litigation
- Records & Information Lifecycle Management
- SEC/Regulatory Demands
- Internal Investigations
- Business Intelligence
- Protection of Sensitive Information
- Japanese/English bilingual (Required)
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Email (Exchange and/or Domino) server experience preferred
- Database, network knowledge helpful
- Unix/Linux knowledge helpful
- Hadoop, Big Data management knowledge helpful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 4-year university degree in Computer Science, engineering, or similar field experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbally
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, self-starter, team player
- Time management skills
- Experience in enterprise software (preferred)
- A working VISA support may be available depending on the academic criteria
IT Support Technician (Milpitas, CA)
ZL Technologies, Inc. is looking for candidates who will be responsible as a Junior IT/Systems support Engineer (Tier 1 & 2). This position will encompass supporting internal & remote users for day to day operational technical issues, trouble shooting and escalating issues to senior IT members. As a Tier 1 & 2 IT/Systems Support, you will perform duties and roles including, but not limited to:
Technical Support Engineer (Milpitas, CA)
CUSTOMER SUPPORTResponsibilities include working with ZL customers in the USA and Japan to solve any problems that arise within the software; proactively engaging customers in training sessions; building relationships with ZL’s customers & going the extra mile to ensure their success, developing customer trust and satisfaction, expanding ZL’s presence at existing customers.
- Software Engineer(Milpitas, CA)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ZL Unified Archive software suite.
- Analyze existing system architecture and implement solutions to overcome weaknesses and shortcomings.
- Develop models to evaluate system performance and improve runtime efficiency of software systems.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify critical issues in complex networked systems.
- Apply statistical techniques and mathematical formulations to incorporate big data analytics software features.
- Research and integrate open source technologies to develop cutting edge software solutions.
- Understand client requirements and implement customizations in the solution.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with various cross-functional product teams.
- Worksite: Milpitas, CA
- Master’s degree or the equivalent.
- No experience required
- Resume by mail to ZL Technologies, Inc., 860 N. McCarthy Blvd., Suite 100, Milpitas, CA 95035. Attn: HR.
- Systems Analyst(Milpitas, CA)
- Achieve expert level end-to-end understanding of the ZL Unified Archive product suite.
- Partner with prospects and clients to understand complex technical architecture/infrastructure, identify their unique business needs, and develop customized implementation solutions per usability requirements.
- Plan, deploy, and configure ZL Enterprise Analytics suite for clients, and advocate deployment best practices/methodologies for search engine optimization.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of technical support cases during UAT phase.
- Duties include code investigations, access server logs, executing SQL queries.
- Coordinate with engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects.
- Develop test cases and assist in software quality assurance.
- Communicate client requirements and feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Participate in design review meetings with engineering teams to provide insight on product roadmap to clients.
- Mentor and collaborate with Technical Support and Client Success teams.
- Worksite: Milpitas, CA
- Master’s degree or the equivalent.
- 2 years of experience required
- Resume by mail to ZL Technologies, Inc., 860 N. McCarthy Blvd., Suite 100, Milpitas, CA 95035. Attn: HR