Reduce Data, Reduce Risk
Up to 80% of corporate data is redundant, outdated, or trivial (ROT), creating unnecessary risk of privacy violations or data breaches. ZL File Analysis & Management supports information security initiatives by enabling organizations to delete unneeded and sensitive data wherever it lies.
- Defensibly identify and remediate ROT based on metadata and content analysis
- Clean up file shares and create rules to continuously clean up data
Classify and Manage Records
ZL File Analysis & Management scales records and retention management to massive data volumes. Offering a single source of truth for management of global file shares, SharePoint sites and more, ZL delivers a first-of-its kind platform to help organizations take control of dark data.
- Classify records and apply event-based retention policies for long-term management
- Assign customizable review privileges and utilize comprehensive reporting for defensible disposition
Manage Privacy and Compliance
Privacy regulations such as CCPA and GDPR require enterprises have full insight and control over personal data. ZL File Analysis and Management leverages advanced sampling, search, tagging, and pattern recognition to find and take action on any documents with personal data.
- Identify and lock down risk hotspots with advanced sampling
- Search, identify and tag documents with PII using pattern identification to minimize risk and comply with data subject access requests
Turn Dark Data into Insight
Explore dark data to understand your risk and uncover insight into the way your business creates and uses data. ZL File Analysis and Management transforms how organizations analyze employee-created content, utilizing its flexible BigDB architecture and an intuitive analytics dashboard that adapts in real time.
- Leverage complete analysis of file sources, including content and metadata for a complete picture of employee-created data
- Quickly drill into data sets, folders and projects and the visualization dashboard reconfigures on-the-fly for instantaneous analysis