Reduce Data, Reduce Risk
Up to 80% of corporate data is redundant, outdated, or trivial (ROT), creating an unnecessary risk of privacy violations and data breaches. ZL File Analysis & Management supports information security initiatives by enabling organizations to delete unneeded and sensitive data wherever they lie.
- Defensibly identify and remediate ROT based on metadata and content analysis
- Create rules for continuous data and file share clean up
Classify and Manage Records
ZL File Analysis & Management can scale records and retention management to massive data volumes. Offering a single source of truth for management of global file shares, SharePoint sites, and more, ZL Tech delivers a first-of-its-kind platform to help organizations take control of dark data.
- Classify records and apply event-, time-, or metadata-based retention policies for long-term management
- Assign customizable review privileges and utilize comprehensive reporting for defensible disposition
Manage Privacy and Compliance
Privacy regulations, such as CCPA and GDPR, require enterprises have full insight and control over personal data. ZL File Analysis and Management meets these demands for customers by leveraging advanced sampling, search, tagging, and pattern recognition to find and take action on any documents with personal data.
- Identify and lock down risk hotspots with advanced sampling
- Search, identify, and tag documents with PII using pattern identification to minimize risk and comply with data subject access requests
Turn Dark Data into Insight
ZL File Analysis & Management allows users to explore their dark data and better understand how their business creates and uses data. Furthermore, ZL Tech transforms how organizations analyze employee-created content by utilizing its flexible BigDB architecture and its intuitive analytics dashboard that adapts in real-time.
- Leverage complete analysis of file sources, including content and metadata, for a complete picture of employee-created data
- Quickly drill into data sets, folders, and projects with ZL Tech’s visualization dashboard that reconfigures on-the-fly for instantaneous analysis