It’s the most wonderful time of the year, it's the hap-happiest season of all…I’m sure we’re all thinking of that Christmas song that comes on the radio in November, but wait…it’s April. What is this girl talking about?
I’m talking about events season! May marks the busiest events month of the year for ZL, as we attend a variety of events to discuss trends and challenges across technology and information governance.
The Ascent Conference: May 3rd-4th in Atlanta, GA
- The Ascent Conference gathers industry leaders from various fields to discuss business challenges and legal risks. Throughout the conference, attendees can attend panel discussions, breakout sessions, and exercises with peers to gain knowledge to accelerate their career trajectory.
- Come hear our Associate General Counsel, Linda Sharp, at her panel discussion titled “Do You Know What Information You Bought? M&A & Information Governance”
The MER Conference: May 8th-10th in Chicago, IL
- The MER Conference focuses on addressing key operational, technical, and legal issues in electronic records management. Attendees look forward to speaking about pioneering technology and meeting industry experts.
- Come visit us at our booth, or check out our speaking sessions with our CEO, Kon Leong: "Privacy Versus IoT: Can Governance Answer Both?" and "Finding Privacy by Rediscovering RIM."
CIGO Summit: May 10th-11th in Chicago, IL
- The summit is an invitation-only event for executive information governance professionals to discuss the most pressing issues in the industry, such as information management, law, privacy, regulations, data analytics, cybersecurity, records management, compliance, etc.
- Come talk to our ZL IG subject matter experts and attend a speaking session by our CEO, Kon Leong, called “Data Privacy and the GDPR: This Changes Everything.”
FINRA Annual Conference: May 16th-17th in Washington, D.C.
- The FINRA Conference provides the opportunity for practitioners, peers, and regulators to exchange ideas on compliance and regulatory topics. The conference offers a variety of topics to discuss related to ongoing trends in technology, cybersecurity, risk management, and more.
- Come visit our booth to speak with the ZL team about our compliance solutions and how it can address your compliance needs.
Data Summit 2017: May 15th-17th in New York, NY
- The Data Summit is an annual conference that brings together IT practitioners and business stakeholders to learn about leading technologies and strategies for succeeding in this data-driven world.
- Come hear our Associate General Counsel, Linda Sharp, speak about “Information Governance Meets Big Data Analytics,” if you’re interested in learning about technologies, Big Data strategies, or challenges of new and emerging trends.
We’re extremely excited to be involved with all these tremendous events! Hopefully we see you at one (or maybe a couple) along the way this events season. For more information on ZL’s past and future events involvement just check out our news and events page. Enjoy!