ZL Presents Superior Technology for Managing and Discovering ESI at LIT-Con
Oct 01, 2009
ZL to Demo its Unified Archive® Suite for
Archiving, eDiscovery, Compliance and Retention Management for Large Enterprises
- “Large Enterprise Email Archiving Projects Often Fail. Find Out Why.” – Friday, Oct. 16, 2:30 – 3:45 p.m, Expo Floor, Room 1230 Electronically stored information (ESI) archiving is still a nascent field that is expanding in scope and functionality. Most early adopters were compelled to abandon legacy solutions unable to accommodate an expanding set of challenging requirements. This seminar examines several key breaking points of archiving solutions, enabling decision makers to identify the criteria necessary for successful archiving deployments.
- “eDiscovery: Why Most Enterprise Implementations Fail To Make the Grade” – Friday, Oct. 16, 10:30 a.m. – noon, Palms Ballroom, Canary 3 In the enterprise, archiving as a proactive approach to eDiscovery typically involves billions of documents. Without a unified approach to archiving, eDiscovery searches take hours or days to complete. This seminar will explain why and how eDiscovery software fails to serve its intended purpose, introducing legal professionals to the technological pitfalls of eDiscovery across the enterprise.
About ZL Unified Archive® (UA) 7.0 Enterprise content archiving for e-mail and file systems is becoming increasingly important for organizations of all sizes to meet requirements for litigation support and storage optimization as well as compliance with regulatory requirements for e-mail retention, supervision, and privacy. ZL Unified Archive® is an integrated suite of applications that delivers archiving, eDiscovery search and litigation support, retention management, compliance supervision and storage optimization in a single scalable solution to handle all of an enterprise’s e-mail, file, and instant messaging archiving needs for both Exchange and Lotus Notes environments.
About LitCon ILTA and ARMA International’s Legal Information Technology Conference (LIT-Con) is a must attend event for anyone tasked with mitigating risk in a firm or legal department. This comprehensive two-day event will prepare you for today’s risk management challenges, as well as those on the horizon. LIT-Con offers insight and education on how to mitigate your organization’s risk through better information management. This groundbreaking conference brings together peers and industry experts to work through some of the most pressing legal information risk factors facing the industry, including:
- Risk Management in Today’s Law Firm
- eDiscovery Enterprise Implementations
- Mitigating the Risks of Unified Communications
- Processing Departing Attorneys and Clients
- Internal eDiscovery Policy and Procedure
- Future Trends in Risk Management
- The Realities and Risks of Social Media
- And much, much more!
ZL will be exhibiting at booth 425
About ZL Technologies, Inc. ZL Technologies makes Unified Archive® software (“ZL UA®”) to enable large enterprises to manage all unstructured content such as e-mail and files, to satisfy corporate archiving needs for eDiscovery, records management, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and storage management. It also enables the same unstructured content to become the organization’s Corporate eMemory™ for competitive advantage, such as sharing knowledge, experts, and history across the enterprise. ZL UA’s unique differentiator is its unified architecture, which consolidates all applications and billions of documents under one platform, thus eliminating today’s fractured data silos which significantly raise operating costs and legal risks. Demonstrating a proven track record with Global 500 customers and strategic partnerships with major players such as Oracle, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and SunGard, ZL has emerged as the technology leader in harnessing unstructured “Big Data” for strategic advantage. For more information, please visit www.zlti.com.