Top 5 Global Bank
A global bank needed to meet their evolving and international compliance needs. They had tried multiple products, all of which failed under massive data volumes, putting them at risk for sanctions before enlisting ZL Tech. Their new system provides scalability across global locations, thousands of mailboxes, and multiple business functions, including compliance, e-Discovery, and archiving.
Bridging the Gaps in Financial Services
Regulatory Compliance and Supervision
The compliance landscape is complex, opaque, and constantly changing. Financial institutions have been expanding the scope of business activities and communication channels, resulting in increased data volumes. Organizations are expected to meet standard compliance requirements for their growing data, such as FINRA and SEC 17a-4, while staying up with emerging regulations, such as GDPR and CCPA. Failure to stay on top of regulatory compliance requirements can have significant financial and legal ramifications.
- Granular policy engine to reduce false positive and maximize review efficiency
- Automatic supervision and triggers for non-compliance
- Sustainable compliance for emerging regulatory obligations, including GDPR and CCPA
- Configurable reports for insights into communication patterns and internal threats
The growing volume and variety of enterprise data has resulted in higher e-Discovery risks and costs associated with collecting and reviewing electronically stored information (ESI). With data spread across multiple geographic locations, corporate entities, applications, and legacy repositories, organizations are pressured to find and produce potentially relevant information under urgent litigation demands.
- Complex search to maximize accuracy and relevancy of results returned
- Cull and review data quickly to determine case strategy and gain insights into related custodians
- Powerful self-service control for legal and compliance teams to relieve IT burden
- Comprehensive and defensible audit trails for full chain of custody
Digital collaboration and information sharing have forced financial companies to become more data-centric. Data governance – knowing where your data is and who is accountable for it – is a critical factor in preventing breaches, automating regulatory compliance, and preparing for threatening legal action. The challenge for financial institutions is how to effectively govern information in a global, fast-paced, and heavily regulated industry.
- Centralized control ensures consistent policy management for all data types
- Unify business initiatives across business, legal, compliance, risk and data management
- Global search across the entire data ecosystem, spanning locations and data sources
- Full-text indexing and metadata capture for rapid information retrieval