Oct 18, 2018
ZL Tech CEO Kon Leong will offer thought leadership on information governance and data privacy
MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ZL Technologies, Inc. (ZL), a leader in information governance, today announced its sponsorship of ARMA Live! in Anaheim. The premier event for records management and information governance professionals, the conference takes place October 22-24 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
ZL Tech’s participation includes a keynote presentation and an educational speaking session by CEO Kon Leong, as well as an exhibit on the expo floor at Booth #701. Leong’s speaking sessions will offer thought leadership on how to apply RIM principles to GDPR, find budget by consolidating IT and governance capabilities, and develop and execute files cleanup strategies as part of a holistic approach to information management:
- Keynote Session: From Records Management to Information Management
Date: Monday, October 22
Time: 9:39 AM PDT
Location: Ballroom CDE
- Education Session: Files Cleanup: Nothing Personal, Just Business
Date: Tuesday, October 23
Time: 11 AM PDT
Location: Room #304
ZL will also participate in speaking sessions and sponsorships at the following events:
- ACC Annual Meeting, October 21-24 in Austin, Texas
- Global Legal ConfEx, November 15 in San Francisco, California
- Data Protection World Forum, November 20-21 in London, England
- Privacy & Data Security Compliance Forum, January 29-30 in Toronto, Canada
Please visit GlobeNewswire to read the full article.
Click here to download the PDF version.