Jan 25, 2011
ZL Will Be Exhibiting at Booth #222 at Lotusphere 2011
SAN JOSE, CA – Jan. 25, 2011 ZL Technologies, Inc., the leader in archiving and eDiscovery software for large organizations, will showcase its flagship product, the ZL Unified Archive® at IBM Lotusphere 2011.
ZL Unified Archive® provides a highly scalable and flexible solution to govern enterprise information across the organization and is designed for out of the box integration with IBM Lotus Notes and Domino. The solution is able to index, store, and de-duplicate all Lotus Notes emails and attachments passing through the Domino server in a centralized repository. In addition, ZL Technologies is one of the only solution providers that can support mixed e-mail environments of IBM Lotus Domino, Exchange, or any other major e-mail platform in a single deployment utilizing a single, consolidated archive.
ZL Unified Archive® for Lotus Notes and Domino has been implemented by Fortune 500 organizations to:
- Ingest and archive millions of messages a day in large Lotus Notes email environments
- Mitigate regulatory risk (e.g. FINRA/SEC) by automating Lotus Notes archiving and retention management
- Reduce eDiscovery costs and create a workflow with the intent of enabling legal and compliance teams to be self-sufficient
- De-duplicate mails and attachments across all Lotus servers in a deployment automatically through fully customizable mailbox management policies
- Decrease Lotus Notes backup costs
- Index, store, and restore retired Domino applications
- Dynamic and efficient migration between mixed environments (from Lotus Notes or Microsoft Exchange)
- Archive Lotus Quckr files for Compliance and eDiscovery
About ZL Technologies, Inc.
ZL Technologies makes Unified Archive® software (“ZL UA®”) to enable large enterprises to manage all unstructured content such as e-mail and files, to satisfy corporate archiving needs for eDiscovery, records management, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and storage management. It also enables the same unstructured content to become the organization’s Corporate eMemory™ for competitive advantage, such as sharing knowledge, experts, and history across the enterprise. ZL UA’s unique differentiator is its unified architecture, which consolidates all applications and billions of documents under one platform, thus eliminating today’s fractured data silos which significantly raise operating costs and legal risks. Demonstrating a proven track record with Global 500 customers and strategic partnerships with major players such as Oracle, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and SunGard, ZL has emerged as the technology leader in harnessing unstructured “Big Data” for strategic advantage. For more information, please visit www.zlti.com.