Reliably Review Communications with Compliance Management Software
Highly regulated industries are required to oversee all communications to review those deemed non-compliant. ZL Tech assists compliance managers by monitoring ongoing communications and flagging non-compliant messages with customizable metadata- and content-based rules.
- ZL Compliance flags messages using any combination of expressions, including keywords, phrases, wildcards, proximity, word patterns, inclusion/exclusion, contextual pattern recognition, surround quires, user tags, location, role, and more
- True global search allows users to perform ad hoc searches across enterprise data repositories
Customize Your Review Process
Whether there are changes in the regulatory landscape, industry standards, or corporate policies, ZL Compliance Manager adapts with the times, providing users the flexibility to modify rules and review processes as needed.
- Multi-review options allow users to escalate non-compliant messages and meet regulatory requirements
- ZL Compliance Manager offers advanced sampling, which curates a representative sample of all outbound messages for review
Streamline Communication Compliance Review
Reviewing and sampling messages can be challenging as organizations juggle multiple data sources and different regulations. ZL Compliance Manager eases review workflows by displaying all messages in one comprehensive review inbox.
- ZL Compliance Manager differentiates between message content and unrelated information, such as email signatures and disclaimers, to reduce false positives
- Echo reduction technology reduces the number of redundant violations in email and message threads
Ensure Your Compliance Management Software is Defensible
Best effort compliance is no longer sufficient in our current regulatory landscape, which is why defensibility is a cornerstone of ZL Compliance Manager. In fact, ZL Tech is listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory.
- Custom and standard audit trails, logging every action performed within the archive, including reviewer actions, searches, policy modifications, and user privilege changes
- The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) chose ZL Tech to develop the government’s Capstone records management approach
ZL Compliance Manager
Learn how ZL Tech exceeds regulatory standards for compliance and supervision.
Read the brochure
Governance and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
Capture Microsoft Teams data for regulatory compliance with ZL Tech, a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Read the Datasheet
American Financial Services Group
See how a U.S.-based financial services group leveraged ZL Tech for their compliance and supervision requirements.