- Achieve expert level end-to-end understanding of the ZL Unified Archive product suite.
- Partner with prospects and clients to understand complex technical architecture/infrastructure, identify their unique business needs, and develop customized implementation solutions per usability requirements.
- Plan, deploy, and configure ZL Enterprise Analytics suite for clients, and advocate deployment best practices/methodologies for search engine optimization.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of technical support cases during UAT phase.
- Duties include code investigations, access server logs, executing SQL queries.
- Coordinate with engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects.
- Develop test cases and assist in software quality assurance.
- Communicate client requirements and feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Participate in design review meetings with engineering teams to provide insight on product roadmap to clients.
- Mentor and collaborate with Technical Support and Client Success teams.
- Worksite: Milpitas, CA
- Master’s degree or the equivalent.
- 2 years of experience required
- Resume by mail to ZL Technologies, Inc., 860 N. McCarthy Blvd., Suite 100, Milpitas, CA 95035. Attn: HR