ZL Tech is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to take responsibility for creating, growing, and leading a new team of experienced Inside Sales Representatives, who will be prospecting and selling into potential enterprise clients. This is a player-coach role.
- Lead from the front, by being a participating member of the Inside Sales team.
- Assist with hiring team members.
- Train and motivate the team.
- Set up processes and metrics to ensure the success of the team’s effort.
- Manage an increasing number of direct reports.
- Researching and mapping target enterprise organisations and contacts.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc
- Cold-calling and cold-messaging potential contacts
- Pitching ZL Tech’s complex unstructured data management software and services.
- Understanding client needs and offering relevant solutions.
- Answering potential client questions.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospect client contacts.
- Successful experience in an outbound B2B inside sales leadership role for a technology company.
- Experience of using process and metrics/KPIs to manage such a team.
- Ideally have experience of setting up inside sales process, metrics, and of hiring team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- An energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Able to gain an in-depth understanding of company solutions and position in the industry.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.