ZL Tech is seeking a licenced In-House Legal Counsel to give guidance to the business on legal matters, including contract law and commercial law.
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely advice to the business and leadership on a variety of legal topics.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by having input into the design and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company.
- Communicating with and managing any third-party external counsel.
- A license to practice law in California
- Some background in working for a technology organisation, ideally
- A qualification from a top tier law school
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivation, adaptability and resilience
- A creative mindset
- To be located close to our San Jose office