The successful applicant will be part of ZL hosted managed service team and serve enterprise customers. They will form the first point of contact for customers, ensure their concerns are addressed and communication is provided in timely manner thus providing good customer experience. They will need to ensure that systems are highly available, fault tolerant and scalable. They will be able to identify and resolve technical problems following ITIL framework. They will also create and maintain documentation of client networks and systems. In day-to-day operations, they will ensure worry free application experience to the customers.
- Perform tier I support for Managed Services customers- quickly discerns and prioritizes all incoming requests and tickets.
- Provide top notch service to enterprise customers that always meets or exceeds our SLA.
- Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for customers requesting assistance on application or system related issues or questions.
- Provide explanation of application features and technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems and carry out timely escalations of issues and incidents.
- Responsible for following up on all open and/or overdue tickets assuring a timely resolution.
- Provide value feedback on application and services to improve operations.
- Collaborates with leads to document, plan and execute solution testing.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Ability to effectively communicate by email, phone or in person.
- Critical thinking skills and a strong analytical mindset.
- Troubleshooting mindset with ability to analyze all parameters and triage an issue.
- Good understanding of Networking concepts and Server-Client model.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Driven mindset to initiative and act with ownership to resolve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently.
- Effectively utilizes tools to resolve issues and escalates appropriately.
- ITIL experience or certification highly desired.
- Ability to adapt and act in fast paced environment.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Understanding of Networking concepts.
- Automation knowledge or experience.
- Experience with End-user support within large enterprise infrastructure organizations.