ZL Tech is seeking new members for our Customer Success and Account Management Team. A Customer Success Manager serves as the primary customer-facing contact for our existing client base, and utilizes exceptional communication, both internally and externally, to help customers fully realize their desired business goals. Technical experience is not necessarily required – a curious mind, a collaborative mentality, and a willingness to learn are desired.
- Maintain a specific client portfolio through day-to-day relationship management.
- Coordinate communications between the client and internal teams – ranging from technical support to large-scale projects.
- Act as the primary customer facing contact and point of escalation, orchestrating resources to proactively resolve conflicts.
- Advocate client needs, sustain account health, and communicate both internally and externally in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Ability to self-motivate in a remote setting – maintaining high level of organization and responsiveness.
- Contribute to team environment through personal projects, ideas, and collaboration.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree – diverse backgrounds welcome with demonstrable relationship management skills
- Leadership experience
- Personable, with the ability to communicate with all types of individuals and business groups
- Clear, concise, professional written and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting and speaking to senior management – large and small audiences
- Ability to advocate strongly for yourself, your team, and your clients
- Patterned Thinker – ability to recognize trends, think ahead, and preemptively provide solutions
- Growth Mindset – setting and meeting goals, valuing personal and professional development, capacity to innovate and move new ideas into practice
- 0-4 years’ experience, pay is commensurate with experience
- Travel required – must be comfortable and available to visit ZL Tech HQ and various client organizations across the US (when covid restrictions do not apply – we value the safety of our employees and clients above all else)
- Experience or strong interest in enterprise software and data management
- Experience with Azure/Cloud, Hybrid, and On-Prem solutions
- Familiar with Microsoft Office