ZL Tech is seeking a Professional Services Engineer to act as technical lead and client-facing engineer for some of ZL Tech’s large enterprise BFSI clients. This role can be hired at both entry-level and mid-senior level.
- Serve as a dedicated PS engineer to work with clients on key projects of varying lengths
- Serve as subject matter expert for ZLUA product
- Develop code to integrate with APIs and automate workflows to streamline projects
- Be the main technical point of contact for the allocated large customers.
- Manage technical expectations and solve problems before, during, and after engagements
- Document methods of procedure for migrations, upgrades and updates to ensure repeatable for future similar engagements
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Develop and execute test plans for new features and releases
- Tailor customer’s business needs to create and document configurations specific to each client
- Work cross-functionally with ZL engineer and project teams to ensure timely and successful project completion
- Master’s degree
- Experience automating service workflows
- Experience deploying data solutions on Azure, AWS or similar cloud platform
- Ability to program in Powershell, Java, C# and/or other languages
- Strong understanding of technical challenges and concepts in data management and integrations
- Strong understanding of software application architecture.