ZL Tech is seeking an experienced Alliances Manager to manage and develop relationships with global systems integrators.
- Create new relationships with new contacts within gSIs.
- Manage and develop existing partner relationships.
- Educate and evangelize within partner organisations on ZL’s complex solutions for enterprise data management.
- Work closely with partners to help them to identify potential selling opportunities for ZL’s solutions.
- Develop and grow a network of contacts to act as ZL champions within partner organisations.
- Work closely with ZL Sales teams as well as partner contacts to coordinate and focus sales efforts appropriately to maximise revenue.
- 5+ years of experience in global SI alliances management in the enterprise software/SaaS market, ideally in complex data solutions for the Global 1000.
- The ability to assimilate and present complex value propositions in exciting new high-growth market segments, such as information governance, privacy and unstructured data analytics.
- Domain knowledge and experience preferred in any one or more areas of information governance, such as compliance, e-discovery, records management, privacy or analytics.
- Prior experience in direct/indirect sales of complex solutions is a plus, especially in 7-figure projects.
- Experience in multiple verticals is a plus, with preference for heavily regulated sectors such as financial, pharma, health care, and government.
- The ability to work effectively with partner programs to create deal-flow, with special preference for:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivation and resilience.
- A creative and results-oriented mindset.