Complete data capture and granular controls help prevent regulatory violations before they happen.
In regulated industries, the failure to fulfill strict compliance guidelines can result in intrusive investigations and multimillion dollar sanctions. Whistleblower provisions, with incentives for informants, have further underscored the need for proactive internal scrutiny.
The Compliance Manager within the Unified Archive® offers advanced control to go above and beyond enterprise regulatory requirements by offering an extremely wide range of settings. Sophisticated content analysis and granular lexicon settings greatly improve the accuracy and efficiency of compliance supervision, while automatically flagging and responding to non-compliant messages. Compliance officers have the additional option of applying potent pre-review barriers, which force the evaluation of any flagged material before it can be sent beyond the company server, stopping potential violations before they occur. The single-platform approach enables compliance metadata to mesh seamlessly with archiving, eDiscovery, and records management functions, thus allowing an unparalleled and comprehensive view of unstructured data. The Unified Archive® puts the “chief” back in CCO, enabling a global perspective of governance that doesn’t lose sight of the big picture while executing the details.
Key Benefits: Compliance Manager
- Many Regulations, One Solution: ZL Compliance Manager provides advanced supervision capabilities to help organizations comply with multitudinous federal regulation and internal governance policies such as SEC, HIPAA, and FERC with a single solution.
- Stop Non-compliant Messages: Unified Archive® offers both post-review and pre-review functions to flag non-compliant messages. The post-review module routes copies of flagged messages to a designated review inbox after they are sent. The pre-review module scans emails and attachments for potential violations and blocks messages from leaving the organization until they receive higher approval, thus preventing liability before it occurs.
- Reduce Review Time: Compliance officers can effectively monitor large quantities of mail while reviewing just a fraction of total mail using statistical and random sampling.
- 100% Capture: The Unified Archive® Journaling System provides 100% capture of all data sources including files, emails, IM, and Bloomberg for ingestion into the archive.
- Built-In Reports: ZL Compliance Manager generates reports relating to compliance actions and electronic data throughout the enterprise.
- User Management: ZL Compliance Manager allows access to different components of Compliance Manager based on special roles and privileges.