- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ZL Unified Archive software suite.
- Analyze existing system architecture and implement solutions to overcome weaknesses and shortcomings.
- Develop models to evaluate system performance and improve runtime efficiency of software systems.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify critical issues in complex networked systems.
- Apply statistical techniques and mathematical formulations to incorporate big data analytics software features.
- Research and integrate open source technologies to develop cutting edge software solutions.
- Understand client requirements and implement customizations in the solution.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with various cross-functional product teams.
- Worksite: Milpitas, CA
- Master’s degree or the equivalent.
- No experience required
- Resume by mail to ZL Technologies, Inc., 860 N. McCarthy Blvd., Suite 100, Milpitas, CA 95035. Attn: HR.